Monday, January 29, 2018

A Bergie Creation: Inside My Studio - A Closer Look At NEW Options for HOOPS Available

Since 2008, My Etsy shop, A Bergie Creation Has a number one seller called "The Mini" Collection. These are small 15mm-25mm Why Spiral or swirl Hoops. And thanks to special requests from customers, I also created a larger variation of these called The Not So MINI and Twister styles. They were 40mm across.
Well recently, thanks to a great customer's request,  I have expanded The choices of metal for the larger earrings in a thinner 20 gauge wire. Until last week, the standard size wire was 18 gauge.
And the only available 20 gauge Twister style, was in silver plated wire.
So now, I have added the options of 20 gauge in the Notso Mini and expanded the ,etal choices in the Twister style.

And as well, I expanded the size to 45mm. Happy to make these options available, it made sense to make a Closer Look video for my ABC Shop blog, check it out above!

Hope you enjoy them! And thank you to ten years of customer support, making my  shop a possibility!

www.abergiecreation.blogspot.com

Checkout and LIKE A Bergie Creation Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/abergiecreation/

Other ways to connect:

Subscribe! Like and Share!! (if you want of course :o)



Bergie Creation Shop Blog

A BERGIE CREATION - at Etsy, my handmade jewelry shop

 LIKE ABC On Facebook

ABC On Twitter

"LIKE" HeArtfully Creating Here on FACEBOOK

YOU Tube Channel

Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment